Sunday, February 24, 2008

LA Marathon - Sunday 3/2


Get ready for the LA Marathon next weekend!

If you're interested in coming downtown to support the crew from Horace Mann Middle School, we would love to have you out there cheering us on. I'm shooting for finishing the race around 12:15-12:30. After the race, our school will gather at the Marriott downtown: 333 S. Figueroa Blvd. Los Angeles 90017.

If you're going, I recommend taking the metro, as parking downtown will be tricky and expensive:
LA Marathon Metro Information

I will have my cell phone on me during and after the race, if you need to contact me, or to find me. The Marriott would be a good call.

For more info on the event, check out:
LA Marathon Official Website
Students Run LA Website

Peace, y'all. And thanks for the support!

a.

No comments: